mardi 8 novembre 2011

My October Favorites 2011: Beauty Products

Hey my sweet ladies out there :)


I'm super duper excited today because  i'm going to share with you my October Favorites Beauty Products that i've been using and been loving during October.


The First Item that i've been really obsessed with is my NARS lipstick:
I really like the color of it it's a Petal Pink shimmering sheer which is one of kind  it gives me a very natural girly look.
My second item it's a lip balm from Labello :

What i really love about this lip baum is that it gives me a very smooth kissable lips and it taste really delicious.

My next favorite Product it's Maybelline dream Matt Mousse Faondation in the shade Honey Beige
 Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation it's a Revolutionary whipped formula provides an air-soft, perfect matte finish coverage, with a weightless feel. Color pigments offer superior coverage Blends effortlessly for a soft, natural-looking, even-toned result.
This Foundation has been my ultimate Favorite since i start wearing makeup.

I'm a big Blush junkie , i love to try different kind of blushes and to try diffrent colors , i love blushes a lot because it gives me that girly shinny glowy look and my Favorite Blush for this month and always be is 33 Lilas d'or from Bourjois:


It's a Plummy deep pink laced with gold shimmer and a Golden sheen.
 Another Item  that i've been in love with  this month is my SummerBronzer from Chanel:

I just adore this bronzer it gives me a sunkiss on my cheeks whenever i wear it .


I'm so picky when it comes to Mascara because i'm like any other girl who wants to have long and full  lashes but one thing that i really want to find in a Mascara it's that natural look. 
Fortunately i found all what i'm looking for in Ultra Voluminateur from Bourjois:


It doubles the volume of eyelashes from the first applications , it gives you the Doll lashes that every girl dreamed of .
 So my lovely Ladies that's pretty much it for today , hope you enjoy my blog and talk to you soon


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire